During the admissions process, we start the important task of getting to know your child and his or her needs. To accomplish this, we meet with the parents to determine if Ignite Achievement Academy is an appropriate setting for your child.
During this meeting, we share information about our services, give parents a tour of the school, and learn more about their goals and concerns.
All IAA students must be able to use the restroom independently.
We are unable to accept students with violent behavior.
Our Admissions Process:
- Parent meeting with the school
- Submit admissions application
- IAA will request records from the child’s previous school(s)
- Arrange a possible ‘shadow day’ for the child.
- Administer placement assessment and determine the instructional plan.
Schedule a Tour!